May 13, 2010

Daily Photo Tour - California Adventure Entrance


California Adventure has its own unique style that is far different from Disneyland. Despite the statistics, and bad press, I think it is finally catching on. Who knew it would take over ten years of operation for native Californians to appreciate their own state. Although because of dropping attendance, and low interest, some may say California Adventure has become somewhat of a flop for The Disneyland Resort, I disagree. Every time I'm at Disneyland I find myself wanting to get over to California Adventure. And at some rate, I end up getting there one way or another. Why is this? I don't do this when I am at California Adventure? There isn't that strong pull to get to Disneyland really quick. I think it is because we all know Disneyland isn't going to change. They aren't going to up and remove The Matterhorn, or turn Splash Mountain into a giant slip n' slide. Disneyland is timeless, and untouchable.

Disney California Adventure EntrancePhoto by Kevin Crone

Comments (5)

On May 24, 2010 at 9:53 AM , Anonymous said...

OUTSTANDING COLOR-BEAUTIFUL SHOT

 
On May 25, 2010 at 10:49 AM , Kevin Crone said...

Thank you! I really enjoy this one a lot! I wanted to match as well as I could the colors, tones, and lighting that I saw with my eyes while I was there.

 
On December 9, 2010 at 9:02 PM , Danielle said...

As a CM, these are some of the best photos Ive ever seen! THANK YOU SO MUCH for capturing my home and the love of Disney!!

 
On December 10, 2010 at 9:41 AM , Kevin Crone said...

Thanks so much Danielle. It's very inspiring to know that for someone like you who is at the park all the time can still find some magic in our photos. :)

 
On November 3, 2011 at 12:06 AM , DisneylandDan said...

This photo makes me miss this ol' entrance, I kind of like the "Hollywood Backlot lite" entrance right now, but your photo make me sad for what we use to have. :'( Here's to moving foward. :'(