September 16, 2010

Daily Photo Tour - Looking Toward the Future


My favorite spot in the park is right here. All the energy from the park seems to centralize at this very spot! There is just something about this place that makes me want to just sit on a bench and soak in the atmosphere. I can't lie either, and maybe a little people watching. I try and make it by this place at least once while with friends. My favorite time to stop by is on those rare occasions when I come to the park after a long quarter of school to stop and realize what I have accomplished, and more importantly to look toward the future. That's exactly what I think this statue represents. The future. I think it's pretty obvious, Walt, holding Mickey's hand, pointing down Main Street. It's like he's pointing toward the future, as he always was.

The Partners Statue on Main Street, DisneylandPhoto by Kevin Crone

Comments (2)

On September 27, 2010 at 10:23 PM , Anonymous said...

OMG I love this pic and IM IN IT!!!!!!!!!! I remember you taking the pic too. I believe it was September 11. IM the guy in the white shirt torwards the left standing next to the lady on the left in the white shirt lol. You are very good with your pictures :)

 
On October 7, 2010 at 5:28 PM , Kevin Crone said...

Really? How cool! It was September Thank you so much! Hope you enjoy the rest of the photos that you aren't in! ;)