September 27, 2010

Daily Photo Tour - A Target for Entertainment


If that tiger were to actually jump 50 ft, I think it would land exactly where I took this picture. He kept giving me the crazy eye too. I made sure I got this shot off quick! The Jungle Cruise at night is sometimes a completely different ride than during the day. The low light levels make for some interesting contrasty environments. If you're still wondering, this shot was taken between the queue for Indiana Jones and the actual Jungle Cruise. As you exit the cave next time, look to your right! If you pause and stand long enough, you'll see the boats cruise by, and don't be surprised if you become a target for entertainment, it's happened to my buddies and I many of times.

Tiger in the Jungle Cruise at Disneyland
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comment (1)

On September 28, 2010 at 6:21 AM , Anonymous said...

Beautiful pic! =)