October 13, 2010

Daily Photo Tour - A Sleeping Daisy


Sleeping Beauty Castle is probably one of the most recognized symbols in the world. That's a pretty big deal, and shooting it is not an easy task to say the least. There are a couple spots I always check every time I visit Disneyland. This is one of them. Fortunately this time there were some amazing flowers to help give the castle a little more character. Like it needs it. I always try and visit a couple of the same places when I come to the park. It's pretty crazy to see the dramatic changes that only take place within a weeks time. When I came back to this spot the next week, a whole new set of flowers were in its spot. That mouse is pretty sneaky.

Daisies in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle in Disneyland
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (9)

On October 15, 2010 at 9:32 PM , Kelly Anderson said...

This is beautiful! I actually gasped when I saw it!

 
On October 17, 2010 at 10:07 PM , Kevin Crone said...

Hey! :) No way!? Wow! This is definitely one of my favorite shots! :)

 
On October 19, 2010 at 12:45 AM , Kathleen Brittain said...

I love all of your photos, I check everyday for new ones! They are all so beautiful and add a little bit of Disney magic to my day :) Thank you for posting them!

 
On October 20, 2010 at 11:49 PM , Kevin Crone said...

No problem! That's exactly why we do what we do. So you have a little Disney magic to take home with you! :)

 
On October 25, 2010 at 3:29 PM , Alissa Collins said...

I really like this pic, you guys are awesome. Especially my sis heehee.

 
On November 4, 2010 at 9:09 PM , Kevin Crone said...

Thanks Alissa! Yeah, your sis is awesome, and her husband is pretty amazing too. :)

 
On March 11, 2012 at 5:10 PM , Michele Dwinell said...

I just discovered you...I'm so happy! And when I found this beautiful shot of the daisies and the castle, I practically cried. It's so cheery...and I needed a little cheer today. Thanks so much!

 
On March 30, 2012 at 12:20 PM , Charla said...

There is everything right with this picture. Absolutely fabulous!
Thanks again for sharing your great talent with us.

 
On March 30, 2012 at 7:38 PM , jaclyn said...

WOW!!! I love this! Those are some of the coolest flowers I've ever seen. Your work is amazing!