November 19, 2010

Daily Photo Tour - Atop the Pirate's Queue


Pirates of the Caribbean is a Disneyland staple and certainly one of my favorite rides. I love stopping on the bridge where I took this shot to take in the view, especially when it's empty like this. I really appreciate all the work Disney puts into making the line a fun and interesting place to be. With the exception of encroachment on my personal bubble, I really enjoy waiting in lines at Disneyland. And why not when there are so many fun lines to wait in?

Pirates of the Caribbean Queue at Disneyland
Photo by Matthew Hansen

Comments (2)

On April 27, 2011 at 4:48 PM , J.Seraph said...

I whole-heartedly argree. Where else but Disneyland can you say you actually enjoy standing in line? These pictures are spectacularly amazing. Keep them coming! More Haunted Mansion! More Pirates! This site is one of my two Disneyland fixes, and it keeps me sane on the east coast. Oh the life of a Disneyland addict....

Any chance for a Pirates "Battle scene" photo?

Keep up the good work!

 
On May 4, 2011 at 5:48 PM , Matthew Hansen said...

Thank you so much Jason! A battle scene photo would be awesome and if we can pull it off, we will certainly post it! Sorry for your east coast affliction. I don't know if I could handle being that far away from the park!