November 26, 2010

Daily Photo Tour - Time for the Christmas Tree


It's the day after Thanksgiving and for many of us that means it's time to put up the tree and decorate for Christmas. Disneyland put theirs up two weeks ago. If you've ever seen it in person, you know what a beautiful monstrosity it is. I'm a little over six feet tall and I took this shot standing right next to the tree, looking almost straight up. From the end of Main Street, the tree stands in appearance even taller than the train station. If you are decorating today, I hope this serves as an encouragement and an inspiration.

Christmas tree on Main Street, Disneyland
Photo by Matthew Hansen

Comment (1)

On November 26, 2010 at 4:27 PM , Howard J said...

I loved seeing this tree when we took our family to Disneyland 2 years ago! Seeing it put us instantly in the Christmas spirit. I couldn't get enough pictures of it myself, especially since it looks so good in HDR!