December 28, 2010

Daily Photo Tour - The Castle Lighting


If you're walking through Main Street, or the hub in Disneyland during Christmas, and you hear that magical sound, get ready, because you're in for a treat. I love the castle lighting during Christmas because it happens so unexpectedly. It is definitely something to stop for. I hope all of you had a great Christmas with loved ones and family, and that you have a Happy New Year as well!

Sleeping Beauty Castle lit up for Christmas at Disneyland
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (3)

On December 28, 2010 at 6:51 PM , Kelly Anderson said...

Amazing. Just... amazing. I have no words for how beautiful this is.

 
On December 29, 2010 at 10:38 AM , Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for the photos over Christmas! It has helped us to get ready for our trip in just a few short weeks!! :-)

 
On December 29, 2010 at 12:19 PM , Kevin Crone said...

@Kelly Thank you Kelly! I worked pretty hard on getting this shot. Actually prepared for this one. I never do that. :p

@Anonymous Very awesome! I hope your trip is very special!