December 1, 2010

Daily Photo Tour - It's a Small World, Santa!


Well, for Santa to be able to make it around the world in one night, it must be a small world! Happy Holidays! Today, the first day of December, marks the countdown to the 25th for a lot of youngsters. I remember when I was a kid, Christmas could not come fast enough. I had my ways of counting down to Christmas. In elementary school we would make paper chains that had 25 links... red... green... red... green. Every day I would tear one chain off. The shorter and shorter that chain got proved that Christmas was getting closer. How do you countdown to Christmas?

It's a Small World lit up for Christmas at Disneyland
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (4)

On December 1, 2010 at 9:41 PM , Anonymous said...

This is a stunning image. Perfect composition and the soft focus is very inviting and warm.

 
On December 2, 2010 at 11:00 AM , Kevin Crone said...

Thank you very much Mr/Mrs. Anonymous! This is one of my favorites so far. :)

 
On December 2, 2010 at 12:53 PM , Michelle said...

Beautiful!!! Love the angle!
I was just there last night!

 
On December 2, 2010 at 1:30 PM , Kevin Crone said...

Awesome!