February 25, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Cars Land Construction


When Cars first opened, I went and saw it in the theater. The first thing I thought of when I saw Radiator Springs was, "Wow this would be an awesome Disney-themed land." And what do you know, us lucky Disney fans over here in California get to see that come to life! The construction of Cars Land keeps progressing forward every week we visit the park. I peep my little head over the construction barriers every time we get close. The Cadillac Range will be the highest point within the entire land, and below will feature many new rides and attractions. Cars Land for me is the most anticipated expansion at the Disneyland Resort. I can't wait until it's finished. For those of you that can't make it to the park as often, or live out of state, this one's for you!

Cars Land under Construction at Disney California Adventure
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (2)

On March 20, 2011 at 6:24 AM , Anonymous said...

KEVIN you capture the construction site very nicely this time around. Yes I remember that felling also when say CARS in the theater but i say this being done at WALT DISNEY WORD not here in California seen there are more land in FLORIDA but you capture this shout very nicely and it show that the "IMAGINATION" will never be completed just like WALT DISNEY said at one time. BRAVO and THANK YOU for sharing with all of us.

Andre R MICKEY Lambert

 
On March 24, 2011 at 4:50 PM , Kevin Crone said...

Thanks Andre! :)