February 4, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Main Street Summer


In Summertime you don't even need a popcorn cart to pop the popcorn its so hot at Disneyland! You can just throw that popcorn down right on the pavement in Main Street and let it go! Okay, maybe this isn't such a good idea, but I know all of you who have been to Disneyland on a hot summer day know what I'm talking about. Anyways, I love this popcorn cart. Its kinda special to me. We all have our special spots in the park, and for some reason this is one of mine. I can stand and watch that little guy turn the popcorn all day long. Or until I get hungry enough to buy some. Wait a second.....

Popcorn cart on Main Street in Disneyland during the Summer
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (4)

On February 26, 2011 at 11:17 AM , Anonymous said...

My favorite popcorn vendor is near the haunted mansion (at least in October it is). the little man turning the wheel is dressed like Mr. Oogie Boogie from the nightmare before christmas. I even captured a little video of him on my phone, just so i could take him with me when i left. In fact, i think i'll watch it again right now, lol.

-Matt S. Seattle, WA

 
On February 28, 2011 at 12:13 PM , Kevin Crone said...

Very cool! I love the little guys that crank the popcorn. I have a couple videos of them on my camera as well!

 
On March 20, 2011 at 3:31 AM , Anonymous said...

When i was there in 1995 for the 40th anniversary with one of my friend i did take a photo popcorn cart just like that you toke it was park not far from the HUB in the center of DISNEYLAND and I just capture someone buying one popcorn at that time because he was all alone next to the cart and you see in the background all the people waiting in line to see the new ride INDIANA JONES TEMPLE OF THE FORBIDDEN EYE. Your photos are just superb love them all been collecting them for my background of my computer. BRAVO (KEVIN CRONE) PHOTOGRAPHER.

Andre R MICKEY Lambert (facebook)

 
On March 24, 2011 at 4:53 PM , Kevin Crone said...

Love the story Andre! Sounds like you had a fantastic time during the 40th!