February 12, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Sailing Off into the Sunset


On this particular evening, we decided to take a break along the Rivers of America. As the sun was setting, I thought of a shot I would like to get of the Sailing Ship Columbia with the sun behind it. I waited for the ship to make another round but after docking and unloading its passengers, it sat there. After several minutes, the sun set behind the trees and I thought the opportunity had passed. We started making our way to Fantasyland when the Sailing Ship Columbia left the dock to sail into the sunset in preparation for its nightly show of Fantasmic! I was able to grab a couple of shots before the ship and sun were gone for the evening.

Disneyland - Sailing Ship Columbia
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comments (2)

On February 18, 2011 at 8:35 AM , Tristyn said...

I had to stop and look at this for at least 5 minutes to try and figure out if it was in fact a painting! Beautiful photo! You 3 are amazing! =D

 
On February 18, 2011 at 3:36 PM , Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! We love doing this and it's really great to hear that our work is appreciated :)