March 14, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - When the Clock Strikes 10:50


Peter Pan is definitely one of my favorite Disney movies. The ride in Fantasyland almost always has a packed queue, and for good reason. It's the only dark ride that sends you flying above its scenes; all it takes is a little faith, trust and Imagineer dust. One evening Big Ben really caught my eye. With the starry sky its backdrop, I was reminded that the "second star to the right, and straight on till morning" would take me to Neverland, where I never have to grow up.

Disneyland - Peter Pan's Flight
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comments (4)

On March 14, 2011 at 9:31 PM , Alisha said...

My husband and I check your site every day but we rarely comment. This picture struck me today because lately I've been noticing and appreciating the beautiful starry skies. I LOVE the photo.

 
On March 14, 2011 at 9:57 PM , Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It's always encouraging to hear feedback. I was excited to find that I was able to pull out some of the stars from that evening :) So glad you like the photo!

 
On March 16, 2011 at 11:09 AM , Anonymous said...

Without a doubt, this is the best photo I've ever seen of this. Another GORGEOUS shot.

 
On March 16, 2011 at 12:58 PM , Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a huge compliment. Thank you!!!