April 29, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Awe Inspiring


Who inspires you? Your parents? Your friends? Teachers? Grandma or Grandpa? Someone famous like Walt Disney? For me, the most influential person in my life has been Jesus, for what he's done on the cross, and for what he's done in my life and the lives of everyone else on this planet. Second, is Walt Disney. His dreams live on throughout all the Disney Parks today. His hope and confidence that he had in his dream, Disneyland, is something that continues to inspire me everyday. It is a reminder that we too can watch our dreams come true, if we have the courage to pursue them! I had the awesome experience of visiting Disneyland with my girlfriend a few months ago. It was the first time we had both been in the park together. It was a very special, and memorable experience. Somehow within minutes we made it to The Partner's Statue. I noticed that she began to gaze towards the statue. Interestingly enough, in the same way that I do, with appreciation and wonder. I couldn't help but snap a picture to capture such an awe inspiring moment.

Disneyland - Partner's Statue
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (6)

On April 29, 2011 at 8:05 PM , Alisha said...

What a lovely photo! I, too, have been inspired first by Jesus and, in the top 5, Walt Disney! He inspires me to be creative and "keep moving forward." I can only see the side of her face, but your girlfriend is pretty!

 
On April 30, 2011 at 12:20 PM , Kevin Crone said...

Awwwwhhh thank you so much! She is beautiful! :)

 
On April 30, 2011 at 7:16 PM , Jennie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
On April 30, 2011 at 7:21 PM , Jennie said...

Definitely Jesus Christ is #1. WD is very inspiring too. This is a lovely picture. What a nice day for the two of you at DL.

 
On May 1, 2011 at 10:29 AM , Kevin Crone said...

It was an awesome day! :) Will always remember it. :)

 
On July 20, 2011 at 9:34 PM , Unknown said...

Me to! It was the best day ever! thank you:)