April 15, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - The Plaza Pavilion


The Plaza Pavilion is something I have been wanting to capture for some time. It has great architectural detail and ambient feel at dusk. We were on our way to dinner when we paused a moment to admire the amazing gradient in the sky. Knowing we all needed to eat, I was reluctant to stop to take a shot, but Kevin insisted I take the opportunity. I'm very grateful he did and feel like I finally captured what I wanted from this. It's moments like these that I really appreciate the dynamics between the three of us. We encourage and inspire each other to do what we love.

Disneyland - Main Street U.S.A.
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comments (4)

On April 15, 2011 at 10:29 PM , Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

 
On April 15, 2011 at 11:12 PM , Jennie said...

Really liking the new changes so far on the website. Beautiful picture.

 
On April 16, 2011 at 7:36 AM , Anonymous said...

@ Anonymous Thank you so much!

@Jennie Thank you! Glad you're liking it so far!

 
On February 8, 2012 at 1:52 PM , Elaine Schallock said...

This was worth postponing dinner for. Fantastic shot Michaela.