May 20, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - The Disney Theater


If you've been to Disney California Adventure lately, you have seen a lot of changes happening. If you haven't, you may not recognize it when you do! The work progresses so fast that it makes us feel like we are never at the Disneyland Resort and we try to make it every other weekend or so. I think the change I am most looking forward to is the entrance with the Hyperion standing proudly behind the gates. The whole Buena Vista Street thing for me really ties the Hollywood Pictures Backlot together with the rest of the park. I rarely ever make it over that way and I know I'm not the only one. I truly believe the changes being made will change all that. The Disney Theater was recently remodeled from the former Playhouse Disney. I am really excited by the look and personally feel that Disney is really on the right track with California Adventure.

Disney California Adventure - The Disney Theater
Photo by Matthew Hansen

Comment (1)

On June 4, 2012 at 10:56 AM , sajohns5 said...

I love the whole art deco look with the Hollywood Pictures Backlot and I think this is a great change. I can't wait to go back once it's all completed. Very exciting!