May 15, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Golden Winery


I noticed the golden light hitting the facade of the Wine Country Trattoria at the Golden Valley Winery. I stopped, found a nice composition and decided to take a few shots. I really wasn't getting the shot that I had seen in my mind. The problem was a sneaky little umbrella that kept finding its way into the frame. So, being the determined (and annoying) individual that I am, I asked a couple of the cast members if it was okay if I moved the umbrella a little to the right. They gave me some awkward glances without any vocal communicaiton, and moved the umbrella for me! You gotta love the patience of those cast memebers! They must think we are pretty crazy sometimes!

Disney California Adventure - Wine Country Trattoria at the Golden Valley Winery
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (3)

On May 15, 2011 at 6:26 PM , Alisha said...

That light is amazing! I've had cast members help me out when I needed a particular shot, too. Gotta love them! Great photo.

 
On May 16, 2011 at 5:59 AM , Anonymous said...

A great shot! The wall does really look like gold...
Greetings from Germany!

Christian

 
On May 25, 2011 at 7:26 AM , Kelly Anderson said...

This one took my breath away - literally. The light is absolutely perfect. I have missed seeing your pictures over these last weeks because I was traveling in Europe and had sketchy internet connections to deal with. (Inspired by you guys, I had to stop at Disney Paris and try my hand at some HDRs there, of course!) Now I'm glad to be back with my steady internet so I can catch up on all that TDD photos I missed!