May 28, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Star Tours 2: Epic Return


To be completely honest, I've never been a fan of Star Tours. I was never able to ride it without becoming nauseous. I don't know if it was because nothing on the screen was in focus or what, but I avoided the ride like the plague. So when it came time for the revamp I was a little apathetic about the whole thing and had slight hope that I would be able to ride it once it was finished. Well, as luck would have it, we were walking by when they started a soft opening and we jumped at the opportunity. I won't give anything away, but I will say this, they did an amazing job with this ride and I actually enjoyed myself.

Disneyland - Star Tours
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comments (6)

On May 28, 2011 at 9:43 PM , Alisha said...

A-mazing! I love this one. What a fantastic shot.

 
On May 29, 2011 at 12:35 PM , Anonymous said...

Thank you Alisha!

 
On June 28, 2011 at 8:17 PM , Jennie said...

Definitely not a favorite ride of mine either Michaela, but I will give it a try based on your recommendation. Just this beautiful picture makes me want to go on it. Terrific.

 
On June 28, 2011 at 8:18 PM , Jennie said...

PS I always love the shots with no people in them. Superb.

 
On July 2, 2011 at 10:13 AM , Anonymous said...

Thank you Jennie!

 
On December 15, 2011 at 6:28 AM , Anonymous said...

I love this image! #12daysgiveaway