May 4, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Torches Light the Way to Adventure


Adventureland has to be my favorite land. Every time we come to the end of Main Street and it comes time to decide which land to go to first, my feet start to take me towards Adventureland before a thought even crosses my mind. I find that it inspires me most. Maybe that is why my feet are compelled to lead me there. I usually need a few moments just walking around looking before I start shooting. I find that it helps me "see" things more clearly and this is my perfect spot to do just that.

Disneyland - Adventureland
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comments (11)

On May 5, 2011 at 10:21 AM , Jackie said...

That is a beautiful picture! I have never viewed AdventureLand like that before. I will have to take time to really check it out next trip!

 
On May 5, 2011 at 11:32 AM , Unknown said...

Beautiful! My husband and I are so in love with your photos. I would love for you to do some sort of guest post on my blog this summer. If you are interested, please contact me at babesindisneyland at yahoo dot com.

 
On May 5, 2011 at 12:02 PM , Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! That sounds wonderful and we would love to!

 
On May 5, 2011 at 12:13 PM , Anonymous said...

Jackie, Thank you!! :)

 
On May 5, 2011 at 2:55 PM , Unknown said...

I love that photo! So magical, Adventure Land is my favorite!

 
On May 5, 2011 at 7:26 PM , Anonymous said...

Oooooo! Aaaaah!

No, really! Very nice.

 
On May 5, 2011 at 8:32 PM , Anonymous said...

@Our Family Est. 2005 Thank you so much!!

@dizzneemomma.com, Haha... Thank you!

 
On May 19, 2011 at 12:22 AM , Jennie said...

I just can't get enough of your photos w/o people. The nighttime shots are just so lovely.

 
On May 19, 2011 at 8:26 PM , Anonymous said...

Jennie, Thank you so much!

 
On June 16, 2011 at 4:24 PM , Disneyland Obsession said...

Where have all the people gone.
I think I'm falling in love again.

 
On June 17, 2011 at 11:04 PM , Anonymous said...

Disneyland Obsession, Thank you! This was a tricky one to get with very few people in it.