July 6, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Balcony above the River Belle Terrace


It's always interesting to find the hidden gems of Disneyland. In fact, it's not as hard as you'd think. There are quite a bit of hidden areas, props, sets, and themed elements that flow in and out of the lands of Disneyland. This shot was taken from the bridge over the Pirates of the Caribbean Queue looking towards The River Belle Terrace Restaurant. I've never noticed this cute little balcony before. It's probably because when walking from New Orleans Square into Adventureland my head is always looking at the massiveness of Tarzan's Treehouse, or I am too concerned with whether or not Indy is open! This time I glanced over, and I caught this beautiful balcony above the River Belle Terrace.

Disneyland - River Belle Terrace
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (6)

On July 7, 2011 at 12:00 AM , Anonymous said...

Your photos make me so happy! - Viktoria

 
On July 7, 2011 at 3:13 PM , Kevin Crone said...

That makes us happy to hear that! :D

 
On July 8, 2011 at 4:34 AM , Anonymous said...

I love the soft colours! Great picture!

Chistian

 
On July 11, 2011 at 4:03 PM , Kevin Crone said...

Thank you! :D I really enjoyed processing this one.

 
On July 17, 2012 at 2:47 PM , Anonymous said...

Another cool element about that porch is that the dresser cabinet has a speaker inside for Fantasmic!

 
On August 22, 2012 at 3:36 AM , Altaner said...

Tak for deling ..!

Nice-Blog