July 31, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Mark Twain Disneyland


Mark Twain Disneyland. Three words on a life preserver and you're off on an adventure into the frontier. I wish I could get the ship all to myself for a trip through the Rivers of America. Wouldn't that be something? Could you imagine roaming such a beautiful vessel uninhibited? I imagine myself running across, from rail to rail, taking in as much "wilderness" as I could manage. Of course I'm not the only person at Disneyland so that's not likely to happen. I do my best to linger though, when the Mark Twain returns to the dock. You can get a taste of having her all to yourself while everyone else rushes off to their next destination. Mark Twain Disneyland... three of the sweetest words you could hear.


Mark Twain Disneyland
Photo by Matthew Hansen

Comment (1)

On July 31, 2011 at 10:02 PM , Unknown said...

Super LIKE!