August 2, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - An Adventurous Disneyland Balloon


It may just be a balloon to some people, but to all of us Disneyland regulars it is a sphere of a magical gas (insert laughter here) that always has the effect of giving children joy, and leaving adults with a very empty wallet. But what would Disneyland be without these colorful balloons scattered about the park? I couldn't imagine. I don't know how many times I've seen these balloons flying high in the sky. It is very sad to think that some child somewhere in the park is probably crying their eyes out at that very moment. But there was no child crying here in this scene. Just a happy kid with a very popular Disneyland gift.

Disneyland - World Famous Jungle Cruise Balloon
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (2)

On August 2, 2011 at 10:29 PM , Brandon said...

I cant seem to view this picture in the Gallery at all. Is there a reason for that? It looks very awesome and I'd love if it could be my background on my computer! Great work guys!

 
On August 2, 2011 at 10:45 PM , Anonymous said...

Hey Brandon, sorry about that. It was "hidden" go ahead and try it now.