August 26, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - The Jungle Cruise


When I was a kid at Disneyland I remember the ride that I was least looking forward to was always The Jungle Cruise. Yes, it's hard to believe, but back in the day, a cruise on the jungle just never did it for me. And then I got a little older, my palette changed (I started eating my vegetables), and I finally understood something called sarcasm and irony. And then, the Jungle Cruise made perfect sense. Only within the past few years has the theme and atmosphere of the ride really captured my imagination. Now, I find myself wishing that Matthew, Michaela, and I were British Explorers cruising the rivers of the world in search of adventure and danger. I guess if I wanna see some real danger I'll just have to grab a ride on The Jungle Cruise.

Disneyland - The Jungle Cruise
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (2)

On August 27, 2011 at 9:52 AM , LynneAnne said...

I just recently read a story on the Disney Blog all about the bird that is up in the cage just above the entrance sign.
Here is the link:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/08/have-you-seen-the-jungle-cruise-bird-at-disneyland-park/

Now I have to look for him next time we go.

 
On August 27, 2011 at 2:06 PM , Kevin Crone said...

Yes! Isn't it awesome? In fact, Michaela has a picture of it!

http://www.toursdepartingdaily.com/2011/03/le-cruise.html

:D