September 26, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Casey Junior's Coming Down the Track


I love watching the Casey Jr. train make its round in Fantasyland and it does so around one of the most beautiful areas in the whole Park, the Storybook Land Canal. The views from the train as it wills itself on, carrying its heavy load, are spectacular. I think what I find most charming though is how adults will squeeze their way into the small cars, even if they aren't accompanying children. Only at Disneyland...

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comments (4)

On September 26, 2011 at 11:49 PM , Gerard Ciani said...

WOW! Looks amazing!!!

 
On September 27, 2011 at 7:15 AM , Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your amazing pictures! I am one of those adults, now with grown children, who often squeezes into Casey Jr. Visiting your website has become a "magical" part of my day as I remember all the wonderful times at the "happiest place on earth" that I shared with my children when they were small. Your talent is incredible....thanks for sharing the joy!

 
On September 27, 2011 at 10:53 AM , Brad said...

Love, love, love Storybook Land Canal Boats! And Casey, Jr.! "All Aboard! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....."

 
On September 28, 2011 at 10:46 AM , Michaela Hansen said...

Thanks Gerard!

Anonymous, thank you so much! The three of us like to squeeze into the Monkey cage when we can. It's such a blessing to hear how much our work is appreciated and we are so grateful for the wonderful comments, thank you!

Brad, agreed!