September 20, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Disney's Halloween Time

I still can't believe that Summer is ending and Fall is quickly approaching. The weather is starting to very slowly cool down, and the decorations in Disneyland are going up at the same rate. It always amazes me how subtle the changes are, yet so impactful at the same time. Fall and Winter never used to be my favorite seasons, but with my constant attendance at Disneyland during the colder seasons, they are slowly growing to be one of my favorite times of life.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (3)

On September 21, 2011 at 12:30 AM , Gerard Ciani said...

Very nice! Love the framing of the picture!

 
On September 21, 2011 at 12:12 PM , Kevin Crone said...

Thanks Gerard!

 
On September 21, 2011 at 8:10 PM , Gerard Ciani said...

Your welcome! =]