October 24, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Halloween Serenade


There is no shortage of pumpkins at Big Thunder Ranch and the Halloween decor seems to overtake the entire area, not that I'm complaining. The vintage Halloween decor adds a charm to the season that I think you'd be hard pressed to find elsewhere. We discovered this damsel one afternoon as we were exploring the area and were pleasantly surprised to find a couple of pumpkin cowboys playing cards just across from her.

Halloween Decorations at Big Thunder Ranch in Frontierland - Disneyland
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comments (3)

On October 25, 2011 at 7:35 AM , A Fan said...

What a fun picture. I just discovered your site a couple of weeks ago and I want to say "Thanks" to the three of you. This is my first stop every morning after booting up. Obviously I'm a big fan of all that is Disney and your website offers me a chance to see DL through your eyes. Sadly, I am able to visit DL only once a year. We stay 4 to 5 nights so that does give us the same advantage of more frequent visits. Because of your wnderful pictures and insight, next trip I will take much more time to really "see" what is in the most Magical place on Earth. Great work all of you....see you agian tomorrow.

 
On October 25, 2011 at 9:13 AM , Anonymous said...

Amazing picture! The detail in this picture is just simply amazing!!

 
On October 26, 2011 at 10:44 AM , Anonymous said...

A Fan, thank you so much! It means a lot to hear how much you enjoy our work and that you visit
every day :)

Anonymous, thank you!