October 12, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Hazy Halloween Time


I love those moments when you see something new or something familiar in a new way. Finding the Hollywood Tower Hotel through the trees on Main Street was one of those moments and the Halloween Time decor the icing on the cake. When you think of Disneyland and Main Street, the Tower of Terror is definitely not the next logical step. For me that's what makes it. This idea isn't typical and challenges us to see something differently and allows me to share one of my "aha!" moments with you.

Hazy Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort
Photo by Matthew Hansen

Comments (4)

On October 12, 2011 at 9:36 PM , Alisha said...

Oh I love this one! I never even notice ToT from Main Street- I'm so focused on Disneyland. But this is a neat shot!

 
On October 12, 2011 at 9:44 PM , Matthew Hansen said...

Thanks Alisha! I'm usually focused on Disneyland too. I just happened to notice after looking at the Main Street Station. I imagine my expression was similar to a dog that turns its head in confusion... this of course was followed by some tail wagging.

 
On October 13, 2011 at 12:25 AM , Anonymous said...

Wow this picture is crazy! Such and awesome angle!

 
On October 13, 2011 at 8:50 PM , Matthew Hansen said...

Thank you! :)