November 16, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Holidays at the Hub


The Disneyland Resort has officially started their holiday season this week. It's amazing how quickly the season has come upon us but I'm greeting it as the old friend that it is with open arms. Thanksgiving is just around the corner and before we know it, Christmas. I feel very fortunate to be able to visit Disneyland during this time because it really does help make the season brighter. Even with all the charm that it has every day, Christmas time at the Park leaves you feeling a little extra warm inside, with idealistic hope that the rest of the year tends to wear on. Browsing through the pictures I've taken to decide on one for this evening, I kept coming back to this one. Walt and Mickey surrounded by Poinsettias in front of an icicle covered castle just said "welcome" to me. So to all who come to this happy place for this happy time of year, welcome.

Holidays at the Hub - Disneyland
Photo by Matthew Hansen

Comments (2)

On November 17, 2011 at 5:58 AM , Heather Dixon said...

Wow!!

 
On November 21, 2011 at 6:55 PM , dlpr said...

now my new desktop..thank you