December 30, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Dreaming of a New Year


Well 2011 is coming to a close, and as this is my last post for the year. I look back on the past year and can't believe how much I've learned. I am so grateful for Matthew and Michaela. It is an amazing experience to be able to do something you love, and do it with your best friends. I hope this next year brings you as much inspiration and joy as 2011 brought for me. Here's to dreaming of a new year!

Disneyland - Christmas
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (2)

On December 30, 2011 at 11:24 PM , Kristie R Moore said...

BEAUTIFUL! Keep posting your amazing works! I wish for you all a blessed New Year!

 
On December 31, 2011 at 12:46 AM , Unknown said...

Kevin! I always enjoy yours and M&M's photos!! Keep the dream alive in 2012! God bless you all!!!