December 19, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Looking Forward to Christmas


Christmas is just around the corner and it seems that I'm not the only one looking forward to it. Week after week there are loads of guests making their way around Disneyland to get a glimpse of all its splendor. Whether it be snow falling of Main Street, the Castle lighting, candy canes being made by hand or It's a Small World lighting up the night, Disneyland has so much to offer. I'm grateful to be able to enjoy it alongside so many other people wrapped up in the Christmas spirit.

It's a Small World Holiday - Fantasyland, Disneyland
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comments (3)

On December 19, 2011 at 7:36 PM , Terry said...

Checking in to TDD late tonight, and such a treat to see this happy, smiling face. I think this will be my screen "wallpaper" for the next couple of weeks. Love it! Wish your contest was on this website. My co-workers say I'm probably the only one in the world who doesn't do facebook. That's OK...good luck to everyone else.

 
On December 20, 2011 at 12:23 AM , Jennie said...

I love this smiling Christmasy clock face too. One of the happiest places in the park. Terry, I'm sorry you don't do FB. I was lucky enough to win yesterday. I was wondering if you got my email Michaela? I was having issues with my email account when I sent it so I'm not sure if it went through.

All the best,
Jennie

 
On December 28, 2011 at 10:34 PM , Anonymous said...

Spent one of the best Disneyland trips ever on this day with someone very special and this photo just captures the memory