December 15, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - A Majestic Sleeping Beauty Christmas


To stand before something so impressive, and so splendid may leave one speechless and in awe. I know no other place in the world where I see this upon the faces of almost everyone who stands before Sleeping Beauty Castle during Christmas. Coming around the corner from almost any land, and especially the entrance, you feel a sense of elegance and charm. There is just something about Sleeping Beauty Castle during Christmas that warms the heart, and inspires us all.

Disneyland - Castle Christmas
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (5)

On December 16, 2011 at 9:25 AM , Pinecone Stew said...

WONDERFUL image !

 
On December 16, 2011 at 9:38 AM , Terry said...

Absolutey STUNNING!!!!! Your photography, Disney's magic, what a perfect combination.

 
On December 16, 2011 at 1:12 PM , Kevin Crone said...

HARRYGOAZ, Glad you enjoyed it!
Terry, Right on! Thank you. :)

 
On December 17, 2011 at 2:06 AM , Paigey The Vintage Dame said...

Last time I was there I made my mom sit in front of this castle with me for 2 hours just so I could see the lighting of the castle and the fireworks. It's definitely worth the wait! And this picture is stunning like the rest of the photo's you guys post! (:

 
On December 20, 2011 at 7:01 PM , Memoree said...

I love this picture! Thank you for the smile it just put on my face. It almost makes me feel like a little girl on Christmas morning, just looking at this brings a magical amazement.