December 9, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - One Cent Traditions


Christmas is full of many moments and memories that we will never forget, but it's the activities we consistently do every year that seem to be the most prominent. They are the Christmas traditions that make the most impact on ourselves, and carry the most weight in our hearts. We all individually have different times that we look forward to each year. For other's, they are just one cent traditions, but for us, they are moments that are worth more than gold.

Disneyland - Christmas
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (4)

On December 10, 2011 at 10:30 AM , Justin Ruka said...

Oh no! I see burnt out bulbs... Besides that, great photo! I love how dark the sky is, and how the buildings "glow."

 
On December 10, 2011 at 11:35 AM , Kevin Crone said...

Justin, totally just saw that. :) Thank you! I always try to find them before hand, and turn them on. Disneyland is usually on top of it though. :D

Right on, glad you liked the photo! I love it when the buildings glow too. Makes it a little bit more magical! :D

 
On December 11, 2011 at 2:54 PM , Unknown said...

It's 12:45am according to the clock! Is Security right behind you! hahaa! Great shot even with the burnt bulbs.

 
On December 11, 2011 at 11:44 PM , Kevin Crone said...

You know, they started moving in right after I snapped this. This is the second attempt at this shot. The first time the cast members shut the gate on the entrance to the Penny Arcade right as I balanced my tripod. :/ But I got it this time! Thanks Delvin!!