January 3, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - Serene Memories


For me, it is the area in front of the river of New Orleans Square, Frontierland, and Critter Country that bring back the most memories of Disneyland when I was a kid. And, it's moments like these that let me know I am at The Happiest Place on Earth. Disneyland is one of the only places where in the snap of a finger you can go from busyness to complete serenity. Or visa versa for that matter. I grabbed this shot right before the sun set for Fantasmic! It was the only peace and quiet left until Mickey showed up!

Disneyland - Rivers of America
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (4)

On January 3, 2012 at 9:55 PM , Arielle said...

Love it! It's so peaceful.

 
On January 4, 2012 at 8:29 AM , NickJ said...

Stunning...totally love it!

 
On January 4, 2012 at 9:18 PM , P.T. said...

What a great photo!

 
On January 5, 2012 at 8:40 AM , Unknown said...

This is my new desktop wallpaper. Beautiful picture!