January 23, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - Welcome to the Hollywood Tower Hotel


After a short hiatus, we finally made it back to the park this last Saturday. I think the boys would agree with me when I say it was by far one of our best trips yet. The morning started off with a little rain, but shortly after we arrived, the rain cleared and the sun made it's way through the clouds. It created a beautiful backdrop for just about every picture we took. We began our day at DCA with a glimpse of Cars Land, which looks even better than I imagined it would, and quickly headed to the pier for some shooting. It was mid-afternoon when we finally made our way over to Disneyland. What really made our day was the opportunity we had to meet some new people and catch up with some of our good friends that work in the park. The more we do this, the greater our appreciation for this amazing place and the incredible people behind it grows. They do so much to make you feel welcome and a part of something special. The one thing that I continue to take away from our experiences, are the conversations we have with people we would have never met outside of this common interest. I feel overwhelming blessed and am continually grateful. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

The Hollywood Tower Hotel at night - Disney California Adventure
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comment (1)

On January 26, 2012 at 9:12 PM , Alisha said...

This is AMAZING! (And my favorite ride at DCA. :) )