February 28, 2012

In November we set out to create a story about the Disneyland Railroad that was unique and authentic to the history and legacy it has left. What we ended up with was our first ever film, "All Aboard: The Disneyland Railroad." We couldn't have anticipated the amount of amazing castmembers we've met, and the great comments and feedback we've received from all of you. We wanted to take the time to share it with you again.



by Michaela Hansen, Matthew Hansen and Kevin Crone

NOTE: To watch the video in HD, visit our Cinemagic page by clicking here. Video quality selections will appear as a bar at the top once you have clicked the play button (but not in full screen mode). Full screen mode can be achieved by clicking the diagonal arrows in the lower right corner of the video player.

See the video on YouTube

Comments (5)

On February 28, 2012 at 9:48 PM , 805 Buckaroo said...

this is a done beautifully

 
On February 29, 2012 at 8:55 AM , Craftina said...

That w!as wonderful! Took me right back there! My kids will love this! thank you

 
On February 29, 2012 at 12:10 PM , Vikki said...

That was great. I loved the shot of the train with the monorail going by in the background.

 
On February 29, 2012 at 4:31 PM , Gaylin said...

Thank you so much for making and posting this. It is beautiful and really catches the spirit of the Disneyland Railroad.

 
On March 11, 2012 at 5:33 PM , Michele Dwinell said...

Of all the things about Disneyland I love, I think the feeling of nostalgia for a simpler time is the thing I cherish most. And of all the things that remind me of Walt, well there's no question....it's those beautiful trains. I could just ride all day long! Thanks for this post...it really made me smile!