February 13, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - The Jungle Book


Climbing through Tarzan's Treehouse, you're bound to finding something new on every trip. I have seen this book a number of times and it's actually quite hard to miss, but I have never thought to take a picture of it. As we came across the bridge, I nearly passed by it again, but was stopped by the incredible light reflecting off of it. It immediately transported me to the openings of classic Disney animated features, pressing in on an elaborate mysterious book, knowing there's an incredible adventure waiting within it's pages.

The Jungle Book
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comments (4)

On February 14, 2012 at 6:25 AM , Kurt Miller said...

Wow, that is unreal. I think this is the best photo I've seen you guys do (and that's saying a lot). I really love this one. The DOF and the glow on the book are perfect.

 
On February 14, 2012 at 8:18 AM , Charla said...

You truly captured the magic in this one. A new favorite!

 
On February 14, 2012 at 10:38 AM , Anonymous said...

Wow Kurt, thank you!

Charla, thank you so much!

 
On February 16, 2012 at 10:31 PM , Ross said...

Beautiful photo.
You all do excellent work.