February 3, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - Waiting for Terror


I imagine if I had a workbench it would look something like this. I wish. I'm starting to grow an affinity for classic antiquities. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's my fascination with the past, and the era's of history that have faded away. It's meticulous queues like this that leave me in a daze holding the line back a good thirty feet. Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. That one guy that doesn't move because he isn't paying any attention at all to the people in front of him. Well, it's nice to meet you, I'm that guy. I'll be holding the line up and not moving the thirty feet because I'm going to enjoy the dedication and research that was put into the experience of this queue. It's not always about the destination, but the journey that gets you there. It's true. Plus, thirty feet isn't going to get anyone any closer on to The Tower of Terror. I promise. Okay, goodnight all, my rant is finished.

Disney California Adventure - Tower of Terror
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comment (1)

On February 4, 2012 at 10:10 PM , Kel said...

Love it! Can I request some Haunted Mansion shots? :-)