April 13, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - Launching Towards Home


If you've ever had one of those nights where you save Space Mountain as the last ride, then I'm probably sure you are very familiar with this sight. I've always enjoyed walking through Tomorrowland after a long day in Disneyland. This view of the Astro Orbitor and People Mover track really feels like a launch track into space. Sometimes I wish we could replace the 2 hour drive from Disneyland to home with a space shuttle launch. Maybe some day? Then again, falling asleep while Matthew stays awake, driving, bug eye'd, and hopped up on Starbucks makes it feel like a quick launch back home! Maybe the title of this post should be, "Matthew Needs a Co-pilot"...

Disneyland - Astro Orbitor
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (2)

On April 14, 2012 at 5:33 AM , Daveland said...

Love the colors and the angles on this one!

 
On April 18, 2012 at 11:08 AM , Tony said...

Nice Shot!!! The yellow light flairing up from the lower right of the picture makes me think that something is coming this way!
I have always thought it would be cool for Disney to have an animated "something" running on that track. I thik it would be cool.