July 13, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - Adventure into the Unknown


An adventure into the wilderness is definitely a way to spend a summer vacation. When entering the area surrounding Grizzly River Run, I always am reminded of the amazing National Parks our country has to offer, and even closer to home here in California. I have never been to Yosemite, but plan on making the trip very soon. It's nights like these that keep me yearning for my own adventure into the unknown.

Disney California Adventure - Grizzly River Run
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (2)

On July 14, 2012 at 10:43 AM , Cory Gross said...

I find Disney to be a great provocateur of "true life adventures"... For example, the Grand Canyon Diorama along the DLRR prompted me to take an actual vacation package to the Grand Canyon via the Grand Canyon Railway. I've also been to the real tropical rainforest in Madagascar and wouldn't mind taking a trip down the Mississippi aboard a riverboat. As nice as the Grand Californian or Wilderness Lodge are, what they really make me want is to save the money and stay at the real Ahwahnee, Old Faithful Inn or Many Glaciers Hotel.

 
On July 27, 2012 at 6:46 PM , Mark Hickson said...

Kevin,
If you ever want a tour of Yosemite my sister Sue(who lives in the bay area)would be happy to be your tour guide. She has been there about 50 times!

P.S. Please know that "Adventure into the Unknown" has been chosen as DBM's "Photo of the Week"!

You can see it here: http://www.disneybymark.com/2012/07/27/photo-of-the-week-34/

Mahalo!
Mark Hickson