August 1, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - Arriving in the Evening


Growing up as a kid in Southern California living a couple hours away from Disneyland meant that taking a trip to the park was an all day excursion. It always started in the morning and ended in the wee hours of the night. I never really entered the park during the evening until I got my annual pass. Let me tell you, when you walk in the park as the sun is going down, you kinda feel like you own the place. Disneyland is kinda like home anyways, and the whopping price of the ticket for the year round admission makes you feel like you own a piece of the park. But every year, it's totally worth it. I snapped this shot a few years ago (wow has it been that long??) as Matthew, Michaela, and I were coming into the park at the end of the day. On some evening's the Mickey and Friends Parking Structure is one of the best vantage points for sunsets.

Disneyland - Parking Structure
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comment (1)

On August 3, 2012 at 6:03 AM , Daveland said...

Unbelievable - you even make the parking area look great! Fantastic!