August 8, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - Morning Refuge


The Union Jack hangs high in the Everblooming Disney Tree (bet you didn't know it had a name, did you?) from what would appear to be bits of refuse, mysteriously suspended. It is, in fact, not a heap of refuse but rather a refuge. The story of Tarzan is not one I've been all that familiar with until recently. Sure I have seen the Disney film, a few cartoons, a comic or two all loosely based on the creation of Edgar Rice Burroughs. My dad happens to love ERB and recently, thanks to my handy dandy books app, I've dug into Tarzan of the Apes. Admittedly, I don't read anywhere near as often as I'd like or should. After experiencing other's takes on the story, it's nice to get lost in my own imagination for a change.


Morning Refuge at Tarzan's Treehouse in Adventureland at Disneyland
Photo by Matthew Hansen

Comments (0)