September 7, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - After a Long Day


You can find this small little detail at the entrance of Frontierland. As you walk through the towering gates, you'll notice several elements that make you feel like soldiers from the calvary are right around the corner. I noticed these peices one evening as the sun was setting. It just makes me feel like it's been a long day, and a soldier has just retired for the evening. I don't know about you, but I can surely relate. Today, has been one of those days. One thing after another, and moments in between that seem to blur together into a mesh of stress and headache. But, I would not have made it through today without amazing friends, and helpful people. Oh and Starbucks. I'm almost positive there is Starbucks in that canteen.

Frontierland
Photo by Kevin Crone




Comment (1)

On September 10, 2012 at 11:39 AM , Llana said...

Those are the details I love at Disneyland! I have many photo's of the castle, Matterhorn etc. but I delight when I see a little something that I've probably walked by a hundred times and it didn't register the first 99 times. Thank you for reminding me to look for the subtle photo that tells a little story. I know they are all over the park and look forward each day to your perspective.