September 4, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - The Mountain Across the River


I've always enjoyed this view of Splash Mountain. It seems to always be a great surprise to see the riders splash down through the tunnel. I don't know about you, but I keep getting that feeling that fall is just right around the corner. It's always the feeling of change that gets me every time. Soon the green leaves will be fading, and the hot summer nights will turn into cool autumn chills. I honestly can't wait.

Splash Mountain - Disneyland
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (2)

On September 7, 2012 at 12:51 AM , Anonymous said...

Beautiful shot Kevin. One of my favorite places. ( I'm using it as a screen saver right now instead of a train shot, but don't tell anyone ) Keep up the great work you three ! ( Rob DRR )

 
On September 9, 2012 at 9:06 AM , Anonymous said...

Fantastic!! Thanks for sharing. -Nicole