October 26, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - Turn Right to Go Left


Sometimes intuition just doesn't cut it. Having a little spare wisdom in the trunk will definitely get you to your destination, or at least help you avoid a cactus patch. Doc's advice to Lightning McQueen in Cars has so much more meaning then just a way to drive. Sometimes the answer to a problem is not the obvious one, and more often then not it is usually something we can't even understand, just like Lightning McQueen. Turn Right to go left? We don't understand it because we haven't learned it yet. We haven't gone through the experiences that teach us. I don't know how many times I have banged my head up against the pavement searching for an answer, when all I needed to do was pick up my feet, Ahem, I mean, pick up my tires and just keep on driving. Along the journey, you eventually pick up a heap of knowledge that will keep you ready for anything the road has to offer.

Carsland - Radiator Springs Racers - Disneyland
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comment (1)

On October 27, 2012 at 11:11 AM , Snow White Archive said...

What an awesome surreal shot! Well done!!! And good advice too. :)