November 7, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - Bah, Humbug! Take the Snow Down


That's right, there is already snow on Sleeping Beauty Castle! Can you believe it? It may just be me, but I don't remember snow this early last year. And then, there are all these decorations going up around the park already! Things like, Christmas wreaths, lights, bulbs, ornaments. I've even heard Christmas music already! What an outrage! Who went and decided that Christmas was going to be lengthened to two months this year? This is ridiculous! Ummmmmm. No. This is utterly amazing. I could not disagree more with the "Bah humbug" that just preceded. In fact it was killing me to type those obscenities. I love Christmas. I love everything about it. The atmosphere, the warmth, the joy, the hope, and the love that is spread through the hearts of those that wake up this time of season, and realize what is most important. Get ready guys and gals, it's going be an amazing next couple of months.

Disneyland - Christmas
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (7)

On November 7, 2012 at 12:30 AM , Anonymous said...

Last year it went up on the castle on the 24th of October. (It ruined my Halloween Screams Fireworks photos I took on the 25th.)

 
On November 7, 2012 at 12:44 AM , Alisha said...

I LOVE it. But I did think it was kind of tacky to have snow up during Halloween.

 
On November 7, 2012 at 7:42 AM , Joey James said...

Really excited for this!!! I'd say Christmastime is one of your strong suits, up there with Cars Land neon. Oh, and if you care, there is a typo in the text. *me

 
On November 7, 2012 at 8:26 AM , Tristyn said...

Couldnt possibly agree more. :)

 
On November 7, 2012 at 8:41 AM , Unknown said...

I was getting really upset by your unmagical attitude when I FINALLY got to the part about you joking around. Let's be honest, if any place is going to do Christmas early, it should be Disneyland! They're the only ones who can really do it right, anyway. I'm all for Christmas being even longer at Disneyland... but Halloween really puts a damper on that possibility.

 
On November 8, 2012 at 8:48 AM , Sean and Janet Eyring said...

You had me worried there for a second! I love seeing the Christmas themes at Disneyland (sadly though I have only seen them via images and blog posts, never in real life......yet)and know it has to be quite an undertaking to get it all up, so they get the most bang for their buck by doing it early.

 
On November 8, 2012 at 3:17 PM , Anonymous said...

Well, If if Disneyland was located in the north-east coast there actually would be snow on the castle.