November 15, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - Christmas Has Come to Elias & Co.


It is true then. What they're saying. Christmas has come to Elias & Co. You'll soon find that some department stores are better decorated for Christmas than others. You don't want to go wandering into the wrong store. I can help you there. The exterior of Elias & Co. is surprisingly deceptive. There's lovely garland and wreaths adorning the outside, but it's no match for what lies inside. Inside, the real jewel of Christmas at Elias & Co. can be found. Enough snowflakes, garland and Christmas trees are spread throughout the entire store that it's guaranteed to put a smile on everyone's face. So be careful not to be deceived at first glance and trust me; wander inside.

Christmas Has Come to Elias & Co.
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comments (3)

On November 15, 2012 at 7:51 PM , Joey James said...

Darn! I was fooled. I took pictures of the exterior and never ventured inside. I'll have to make the trip next time. One thing that bothered me about this store's decorations was that the vibrant colors of the wreaths don't really match the golden hue of the building. If i were designing it, I would have done gold or maybe even silver lights and wreaths. Beautiful shot nonetheless!

 
On November 15, 2012 at 9:54 PM , Anonymous said...

I feel as though that caption must be an allusion to something but I have no idea what. I really need to go see the update, so long since I last went. Wonderful picture, as always.

 
On November 16, 2012 at 12:15 PM , Drew said...

Harry Potter reference FTW!