December 17, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - A Christmas Fantasy


I don't think there is anything more magical than Sleeping Beauty Castle all lit up this time of year. It's the first thing I see when I walk down Main Street and it fills me with the same sense of warmth and cheer year after year. My family used to come once a year for the holidays and it was such a wonderful time to get away from the craziness of life and spend some quality time together. No matter how many times I see this castle all dressed up for the holidays, I'm always reminded of those memories and I feel like I'm with them enjoying the holidays once more.

A Christmas Fantasy
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comments (3)

On December 17, 2012 at 10:06 PM , Terry said...

Amazing picture! The Castle is beautiful. But how you captured it with the glowing tree trunks as a frame and the lights reflecting on the wet pavement makes this magical. The white whispy clouds in the background add to the beauty. A work of art!

 
On December 17, 2012 at 11:56 PM , Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so beautiful. I don't know if you use instagram, but if you put your pictures on there, you should read this.. http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-57559710-38/instagram-says-it-now-has-the-right-to-sell-your-photos/

 
On December 20, 2012 at 1:18 PM , Unknown said...

Gorgeous photograph! Really captures the Christmas spirit. Thanks for posting it!
Best regards and Happy Holidays,
Tom