December 12, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - A Tree for Buena Vista Street


There's just something about a giant glowing Christmas tree that makes me feel warm inside. The new tree on Buena Vista Street is certainly no exception. It doesn't matter what the looming Winter weather may have in store. It's easy to hope and to dream in the presence of such a brilliant beacon of the season. Some classic Christmas tunes and a cup of hot cocoa never hurts either.

A Tree for Buena Vista Street - Christmas Tree on Buena Vista Street at night
Photo by Matthew Hansen

Comment (1)

On December 13, 2012 at 11:49 AM , A and K said...

Wow! That's such a nice picture!! I love it when you post the rainy day pictures with the reflections in the puddles! So beautiful!!! My dad does HDR and I really want him to teach me because all the pictures turn out so well and realistic!
~A and K