January 16, 2013

Daily Photo Tour - No One But Donald Duck


If there are still any questions out there about who's got the sweetest disposition, I'd like to settle that right now. There's no need to guess. Hands down, it's this gentleman, er... gentleduck? You know what I mean. Running through Mickey's Toontown on a quiet morning, I was on a mission to take a few pictures of character houses. When I got to Donald's, he was occupied taking pictures with guests. I stooped out of the way to get a shot of "Miss Daisy". It took all of ten seconds before Donald came over to me playfully gesturing that he would pose for a picture. I'm all about staying out of the way to make sure that people who might not get to enjoy Disneyland as often as I do have priority, but it really made my morning for him to make some time for me. Thanks Donald!

No One But Donald Duck - in Mickey's Toontown at Disneyland
Photo by Matthew Hansen

Comments (2)

On January 17, 2013 at 10:14 AM , Tony said...

Great Pose too! He really is a "gentleduck"! Just another example of why Disneyland is so awesome!

 
On February 6, 2013 at 8:41 PM , a short fable story said...

Wow, it's fantastic place with Donald Duck.