March 27, 2013

Daily Photo Tour - Twilight Flight to Neverland


There's really never a bad time to make a trip into Neverland. I've made the sad mistake of avoiding Fantasyland a bit to avoid the lines. I guess I forgot how much I love the dark rides. With the fast paced storytelling and the unique experience of some of the Disney classics, they can't be beat. Maybe it's the patience I've developed through photography talking but the "lines" are hardly a reason to avoid these attractions.

Twilight Flight to Neverland - Peter Pan's Flight at Fantasyland in Disneyland
Photo by Matthew Hansen

Comments (4)

On March 28, 2013 at 7:41 AM , Sean and Janet Eyring said...

Always the longest line in Fantasyland, but still my favorite ride. I've always thought the flying over London scene was so stinkin' cool.

 
On March 28, 2013 at 10:20 AM , Anonymous said...

This is my favorite ride in Fantasyland. So worth the wait.

 
On March 28, 2013 at 4:41 PM , Joey James said...

Before I start raving about this picture... wow!!! new comment form! I'm really excited, the old one was annoying. Okay, anyway, the color of this picture really stands out to me, the blues and sepias blend nicely. I think lanterns and lamps are my favorite HDR shots at disneyland. You just do an amazing job at anything that glows in general :) ooh look you can comment with photos now too... :D

 
On May 14, 2013 at 4:06 PM , Savanna Rodriguez said...

Love this shot! Favorite ride in the park! Can't wait for some beautiful images from inside the ride!