April 5, 2013


Daily Photo Tour - Riding for the First Time


I remember the first time I rode a "real" roller coaster. I was completely scared out of my mind! It wasn't anything like Gadget's Go Coaster that you see here. Oh no. It was Montezooma's Revenge at Knott's Berry Farm. I was around twelve or thirteen if I remember right. As a really young lad, I always viewed riding roller coasters as something I would never have the courage to do. I've learned in my experience that almost everything I've set out to never do, ends up manifesting itself in my life, in some form or another. It's a great lesson I've learned. One I'd like to put to the test here.

I will not meet the woman of my dreams before the year ends.

-Kevin Crone

P.S. Deal with that, destiny.




Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (4)

On April 5, 2013 at 11:37 PM , Amber Stokes said...

Another great picture! Love the vibrant colors and how the trees match the roller coaster. :)

And I love your commentary/notes! ;)

~Amber

 
On April 6, 2013 at 6:40 AM , Joey James said...

Yay Kevin posted a picture! And an impressive one at that. Still don't understand how you get the incredible HDR action shots. Nice work. And good luck with that. :)

 
On April 6, 2013 at 9:47 AM , Kaylyn Sung said...

Last year I took my family friend's daughter on Gadget Go Coaster for the first time. Her real aspirations were to ride Cailfornia Screamin' but she was only 4 and wasn't tall enough so I took her on the next best thing :) great photo!

 
On April 6, 2013 at 6:27 PM , Rick Modien said...

Good luck, Kevin. I sincerely hope you meet the woman of your dreams by the end of this year.